Miami Dolphins Ticket Giveaway Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW OR REGULATION. ENTRANT MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
Information submitted by entrants will be collected by Administrator’s systems based in the United States and such collection will be subject to applicable United States laws. Entrants may withdraw personal data upon request; however, entrant will be disqualified if personal data is withdrawn prior to the determination of the winner(s) and fulfillment of the prize(s).
Entrant’s participation in this Promotion constitutes consent for Administrator and/or Sponsors to use entrant’s personal information for the purpose of administering and notifying the entrants about this promotion and for further marketing of future promotions and for awarding the prizes.
1. SWEEPSTAKES DESCRIPTION: The Miami Dolphins Ticket Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) entry period begins on October 16, 2022 at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) and ends on or before October 21, 2022, at 5:00 p.m. EST (the “Entry Period”). At the conclusion of the Entry Period, the Grand Prize winning entry will be announced. Entry in the Sweepstakes does not constitute entry into any other promotion, contest or sweepstakes. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Fanfare Media Group/Barry Cunningham (the “Sponsor / Administrator”), 160 W. Camino Real Unit #739, Boca Raton, FL 33432 whose decisions shall be final, legally binding in all respects and not subject to further review in any forum.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the time of entry (the “Entrant”). By participating, you hereby release Sponsor / Administrator and all of his affiliated entities and all of their respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees, agents, attorneys, successors and assigns from any and all claims relating to your sweepstakes entry. Sponsor / Administrator and each of its companies, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), and each of their immediate family members and/or people living in the same household are not eligible to participate. All eligibility is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. All entries submitted are the property of the Sponsor. The Sponsor’s database clock will be the timekeeper for this Contest. This Sweepstakes shall be void where prohibited by law.
Sponsor reserves the right to require a potential prizewinner to submit to a confidential background check to confirm eligibility and help ensure that the use of any such person in advertising or publicity for the Contest will not bring the Sweepstakes or the Sponsor into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule or reflect unfavorably on the Contest as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
Notwithstanding the determined age requirement set forth above, it is strictly prohibited for anyone who does not meet the age requirement as of the date of entry to be allowed to participate in the Sweepstakes and no one under the age of thirteen (13) shall be permitted to enter any sweepstakes at any time, under any circumstances. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void in Alaska, Hawaii, and where prohibited or restricted by law. Individuals who have won a prize from the Sponsor (as defined below) within one hundred eighty (180) days prior to the start date of this Sweepstakes are not eligible to enter or win.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Using your enabled wireless device, tablet or personal computer Participant must go to https://windolphinstickets.com and enter the sweepstakes. A random entry will be chosen to win the prize described below in Paragraph 4.
Entry Notes: All entries are subject to verification and approval by the Sponsor. Entries that do not comply with the Official Rules herein may be disqualified. Any attempted form of entry other than as described herein is void. Sponsor will determine in his sole discretion, what constitutes a valid entry. All comments, images, or materials submitted become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged.
Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud or technical failures impair the integrity of the Sweepstakes as determined by the Sponsor, in his sole discretion, and to award the prizes based on eligible entries received prior to the cancellation.
If you opt to access Facebook via your wireless mobile device (only available via participating wireless carriers), data rates may apply for each message sent or received from your handset according to the terms and conditions of your service agreement with your wireless carrier. Other charges may apply (such as normal airtime and carrier charges as well as charges for wireless Internet access) and may appear on your mobile phone bill or be deducted from your prepaid account balance. Wireless carriers’ rate plans may vary, and you should contact your wireless carrier for more information on messaging rate plans and charges relating to your participation in this Sweepstakes. Mobile device service may not be available in all areas. Check your phone’s capabilities for specific instructions. Sponsor is not responsible for any charges.
No comment shall not violate the rights of any other party, including but not limited to intellectual property rights or rights of privacy/publicity. Participant’s comments must NOT contain:
(a) advertising or commercial content for any party other than the Sponsors or Administrators or the participating media or promotional partners of the promotion, if any;
(b) content that endorses/promotes illegal or harmful activity;
(c) violent, profane, vulgar, obscene, defamatory or otherwise objectionable material;(d) adult material;
(e) Use of any automated technology or system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification
The Administrator reserves the right to disqualify any comment that violates these prohibitions, or that the Administrator deems inappropriate for any reason, in the Administrator ’s sole discretion. The Administrator also reserves the right to delete, blur, mute or otherwise remove or replace any inappropriate or prohibited content from a submission without disqualifying the entry where, in the Administrator ’s determination, such change does not materially alter the submission and the entrant has otherwise attempted in good faith to comply with these Official Rules.
By submitting an entry or comment, participants grant the Administrator and/or the participating partners of the promotion, if any; a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free license to transform, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, transmit, publish, broadcast, perform, display, or otherwise use the comment, with or without modifications, in any form or medium whether now existing or later developed.
Entry Notes: Entries made on another’s behalf by any individuals or other entities, including but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will be declared invalid and disqualified for this Sweepstakes. Tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes is prohibited and any entries deemed by Sponsor, in his sole discretion, to have been submitted in this manner will be void. In the event a dispute regarding the identity of the individual who actually submitted an entry cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible. By entering, all participants and/or entrants release the Sponsor, Judges and Administrator and their parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities including, but not limited to, the Administrator, Sponsor, and all of their respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees, agents, attorneys, successors and assigns from and against all claims and damages arising out of or in connection with each Entrant’s participation and/or entry in the Sweepstakes and/or his/her receipt or use of the prize awarded in this Sweepstakes.
Sponsor is not responsible for problems downloading or uploading any sweepstakes-related information to or from the web site or for any other technical malfunctions of electronic equipment, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer hardware or software failures, phone lines, failure of any electronic mail entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems, traffic, congestion on the internet or the web site, or any other technical problems related to web site entries including telecommunication miscommunication or failure, and failed, lost, delayed, incomplete, garbled or misdirected communications which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in this Sweepstakes.
4. PRIZES: Only the prizes listed below will be awarded in this Sweepstakes.
ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: (2) Tickets to see the Pittsburgh Steelers vs the Miami Dolphins at the Hard Rock Stadium on October 23, 2022.
(Approximate Grand Prize Retail Value: $700.00). No substitutions allowed except by Sponsor at its sole discretion for a prize of comparable value. Any difference between stated approximate retail value and actual value of prize will not be awarded. Resale of tickets is prohibited.
If actual value of the prize is less than the stated Approximate Retail Value, or the winner and/or, if applicable, his/her guest(s) forfeit, do not use, or are determined ineligible for any portion of the prize, the winner will not receive the difference between the actual and Approximate Retail Value, and such difference will be forfeited. If travel is included, Attendees must travel out of the same airport and on the same itinerary. Attendees are responsible for all necessary travel authorizations such as passports, visas, and/or government identification and for any travel insurance. Selection of airline and hotel are solely within Sponsor’s discretion. Airline tickets are non-refundable/non-transferable and are not valid for upgrades and/or frequent flyer miles. All airline tickets are subject to flight variation, work stoppages, and schedule or route changes. Prize fulfillment may be coordinated with winner(s) by a third party prize fulfillment service on behalf of Sponsor and/or Prize Provider. Meals and beverages, incidentals, gratuities, phone calls, luggage fees, travel insurance, seating upgrades, airport and travel taxes, ground transportation before, during, and after the trip, and any and all other travel-related expenses not specifically mentioned herein are the sole responsibility of Attendees. If, in the judgment of the Sponsor, air travel is not required due to winner’s proximity to the prize destination, ground transportation will be substituted for roundtrip air travel at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. The difference in value will not be awarded to the winner. If, for any reason, any part of the trip package is cancelled or shall become unavailable, postponed, or canceled, the Sweepstakes Entities shall have no further responsibility for that portion of the prize and the prize will be awarded without the inclusion of the item on the same itinerary. If concerts or other ticketed events have been awarded as part of this prize package and the concert or event is postponed, rained out, canceled, or for other reasons beyond our control does not occur, the Sweepstakes Entities will not be responsible for replacing that portion of the prize. The Sweepstakes Entities is not responsible for late, lost, damaged or stolen luggage. Any provided tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions specified thereon, and seat locations are as solely determined by Sponsor or its designee.
The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any travel delays, flight cancellations or difficulty. If travel delays, cancellations or difficulty prevent arrival in time for any and all elements of trip, the Sweepstakes Entities is not responsible for awarding any compensation in lieu thereof. Any changes to completed travel arrangements, once booked, are the sole responsibility of the winner, and are solely at the winner’s expense. All prizes or prize vouchers must be redeemed as stated in the prize notification or otherwise stated in the Official Rules. Failure to collect or properly claim any prize in accordance with these Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize. If forfeited for any reason, winner will not receive any other prize substitution or compensation, and the prize will remain the property of the Sponsor and will not be awarded, except as provided herein. Winner agrees to accept all blackout dates, space availability requirements, etc. established by the Sponsor’s prize partner(s), such as hotels, airlines, trains, ships, concert or event venues etc. Attendees must comply with all applicable laws, and any rules and regulations established by the Sponsor’s prize partner(s), if any; such as hotels, airlines, trains, ships, concert or event venues etc. Winner agrees that acceptance of any trip taken as a prize is done so entirely upon their own initiative, risk, and responsibility. BY ACCEPTING PRIZE, WINNER(S) ACCEPT THE INHERENTLY DANGEROUS NATURE AND RISK IN ANY TRAVEL OR TRANSPORTATION, INCLUDING BOATING, SUCH RISK INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY AND/OR DEATH, ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HIS/HER PARTICIPATION IN THE PRIZE EVENT IS VOLUNTARY, ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THERE ARE NATURAL FACTORS AND OCCURRENCES WHICH MAY IMPACT ON OR AFFECT THE SAFETY OF THE ACTIVITIES HE/SHE IS PARTICIPATING IN AND HE/SHE ASSUMES THE RISK OF SUCH FACTORS AND OCCURRENCES AND AGREES THAT THE SPONSOR AND SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES SHALL NOT BE IN ANY WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY RESULTING INJURY AND/OR DEATH.
The Sweepstakes Entities shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitution or any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carriers, hotels, venue operators, transportation companies, prize providers or any other persons providing any prize-related services or accommodations. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any portion of these prizes, including travel dates and destination, for a prize of comparable or greater value. The Sponsor and Sweepstakes Entities are not in any way responsible or liable for damages resulting from shipping and handling, loss, use or misuse of any prize awarded in this Sweepstakes. The prize(s) are awarded if properly claimed according to the Official Rules and if there are sufficient eligible entries. The Sweepstakes Entities do not make, and are not responsible in any manner for, any warranties, representations, or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or law, relating to any prizes, regarding the use, value or enjoyment of the prize, including, without limitation, its quality, mechanical condition, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. All other costs and expenses related to prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided are the sole responsibility of winner(s). Attendees are also responsible for obtaining travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) at their option and hereby acknowledge that the Sweepstakes Entities have not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance. Lost, stolen or damaged airline tickets, travel vouchers or certificates will not be replaced or exchanged. No transfer, assignment, change of the prize, or cash substitution is permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified, the Sponsor reserves the right to determine an alternate winner, in its sole discretion. Unclaimed prize(s) will not be awarded. Other restrictions may apply. All federal, state, and local taxes on the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner(s). ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded.
Prizes are provided on an “as is” basis, without any warranty of any kind. Prize is non-transferable. Prize may not be redeemed for cash. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize (or portion thereof) of equal or greater value if the advertised Prize (or portion thereof) becomes unavailable. Each Prize winner is responsible for any and all applicable fees, service charges, surcharges or passenger facility charges, all insurance, federal, state, and local taxes, if any, gratuities, meals, incidental charges and any other unspecified expenses associated with acceptance or use of the Prize. No substitution or transfer of Prizes is permitted. If the Prize or the Prize notification is returned as undeliverable or any non-compliance with the Official Rules or failure to respond within the applicable time period, it will result in forfeiture of the Prize and an alternate prize winner will be randomly selected from all remaining eligible entries received.
Prize will be awarded only if the prize winner fully complies with these Official Rules. Sponsor or Sponsor’s representative reserves the right to remove or to deny portions of the prize package to winner and/or guest who engages in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person with no further compensation.
For all prizes: Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. There will be only one prize per winner. Lost or stolen prizes will not be replaced. Prize does not include any other item or expense not specifically described in these Official Rules, and any such additional expenses are the sole responsibility of winner. Prizes may not be transferred or assigned. Only listed prizes will be awarded and no other prizing or substitutions will be made except at the sole discretion of Administrator. Winners agree to accept the prize “as is”, and entrants hereby acknowledge that Sweepstakes Entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize, including express warranties (if any) provided exclusively by a prize supplier that are sent along with the prize. Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to Administrator and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes. Each winner must provide Administrator with a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. A Form 1099 will be issued to the winner for value of prize $1000 or more.
5. NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS: Conduct of the Sweepstakes is under the supervision of the Sponsor and the Administrator. Winner will be announced on the “Barry Cunningham Show YouTube page and on the Barry Cunningham Twitter page. In order to collect the prize, Winners must provide name, address, phone number, date of birth and Email address in order to collect prize(s). Once the winner’s are confirmed, the Administrator will arrange for the delivery of the prize. Please be advised that legal identification is required for winners to be given the prize.
6. PUBLICITY RELEASE/ASSIGNMENT OF RIGHTS: Acceptance of any prize constitutes prize winner’s permission for the Promotion Entities to use prize winner’s entry materials, name, photograph, likeness, voice, biographical information, statements and complete address (collectively, the “Attributes”), for advertising and/or publicity purposes worldwide and in all forms of media now known or hereafter devised, in perpetuity, without further compensation or authorization, (except where prohibited by law), and releases the Promotion Entities from all claims arising out of the use of such Attributes. Submission of an entry grants the Sponsor and its agents the right to record, copy, publish, use, edit, exhibit, distribute, perform, merchandise, license, sublicense, adapt and/or modify such entry in any way, in any and all media, without limitation and without any compensation to the entrant. Submission of an entry further constitutes the entrant’s consent to irrevocably assign and transfer to Sponsor any and all rights, title and interest in the entry, including, without limitation, all copyrights.
7. DISQUALIFICATION: Sponsor reserves the right in his sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to have tampered with the entry process or the operation of the Contest, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsman-like or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, or to disparage, annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. No incomplete, forged, software-generated or other automated multiple entries will be accepted. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Neither Sponsor, Judge, Administrator, the Promotion Entities nor any of their respective parent, subsidiary or affiliated entities or any of their respective shareholders, officers, officers, directors, employees, agents, attorneys, successors and assigns (the “Released Parties”) shall be held responsible for, and Entrant hereby releases the Released Parties from any claims arising from or in any way relating to: (i) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (ii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (iv) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (v) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to entrant’s computer, hardware or software, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes (vi) use of any prize and (vii) the judging process including the outcome of the Sweepstakes.
9. CONDUCT AND DECISIONS: By participating in the Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Sponsor personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Sweepstakes, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Sponsor will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Sweepstakes and the Sponsor’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Sweepstakes is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Sponsor, the Sponsor reserves the right to terminate this Sweepstakes, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Sponsor deems appropriate. If, for any reason, more bona fide winners come forward seeking to claim a prize, the winner may be selected in a random drawing from among all persons making purportedly valid claims for the prize. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each participant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded. All decisions will be made by the Sponsor and are final.
10. DISQUALIFICATION/FORCE MAJEURE: In the event an insufficient number of eligible entries are received and/or Sponsor is prevented from awarding the prize or continuing with the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any event beyond his control, including but not limited to, fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health of other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis (e.g. SARS), order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), then Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Contest. If the Contest is terminated before the designated end date, Sponsor will (if possible) judge all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of the event, giving rise to the termination. Inclusion in such judging shall be each Entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. Only the type and quantity of prize described in these Official Rules will be awarded.
11. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited by law, Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal or state court of the State of Florida in Palm Beach County; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) unless otherwise prohibited, under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the state of Florida or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida.
12. ARBITRATION PROVISION: By participating in this Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees that any and all disputes the entrant may have with, or claims Entrant may have against, the Promotion Entities relating to, arising out of or connected in any way with (i) the Sweepstakes, (ii) the awarding or redemption of any prize, and/or (iii) the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, will be resolved individually and exclusively by final and binding arbitration administered by the National Arbitration Forum (the “Forum”) and conducted before a sole arbitrator pursuant to the Code of Procedure established by the Forum. The arbitration shall be held at a location in Broward County, Florida or at such other location as may be agreed by Sponsor. The arbitrator’s decision shall be controlled by the terms and conditions of these Official Rules and any of the other agreements referenced herein that the applicable participant may have entered into in connection with the Sweepstakes. There shall be no authority for any claims to be arbitrated on a class or representative basis; arbitration can decide only the participant’s and/or Sponsor’s individual claims and the arbitrator may not consolidate or join the claims of other persons or parties who may be similarly situated. The arbitrator shall not have the power to award punitive damages against the participant or Sponsor. For more information on the Forum and/or the Forum’s Code of Procedure, please visit their website at www.arb-forum.com. If any part of this Arbitration Provision is deemed to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, the balance of this Arbitration Provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
13. WINNERS LIST: To obtain the names of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Miami Dolphins Ticket Giveaway Sweepstakes, c/o Fanfare Media Group/Barry Cunningham , 1160 W. Camino Real Unit #739, Boca Raton, FL 33432 . All such requests must be received by October 31, 2023.
NOTICE OF NO ENDORSEMENT: This Contest is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with the Miami Dolphins, the Pittsburgh Steelers, the National Football League, the Hard Rock Stadium, YouTube/Google/Alphabet, Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram or any other social network.
The Sweepstakes and all accompanying materials are All Rights Reserved. © 2022 Fanfare Media Group/Barry Cunningham (the “Sponsor”), 160 W. Camino Real
Unit #739, Boca Raton, FL 33432